Email

Quest4Nina@gmail.com Email me your questions and concerns and they will promptly be answered and posted on AskNina.





Friday, November 19, 2010

Jessica, 22, Virginia

Me and my boyfriend have been dating a year, or, should I say would have been dating a year on March 24th. I had wrote down the day we started to date, something I never ever do for anyone, but this relationship seemed special. After all, he was a good friend of mine, a secret crush, and many other things before we started to date. But, anyway. I started to fall in love with him..Over time. It was a huge mistake, he fooled me. It turns out when he told me he loved me, hugged me, kissed me..It turned out he never meant any of it. It was all just an act. He had been cheating on me, with more than 1 girl I should just say.. He broke my heart, once again. Before him I had dated a total loser, my ex, who cheated on me to. He played me, etc. And is still a jerk today. I'd told my boyfriend everything about him, he acted as if he understood. That's how I became to trust him more without cheating on me. When I found about the girls, my heart tore. I didn't understand, yet once again. I broke up with him, feeling SO stupid.. He acted like that if I left him, I would be hurt, and stuff. And he wouldn't get hurt at all. he acted like it was all my fault, etc. My friends weren't much of a help, they'd all just tell me to forget him, move on. To just try harder. But they obviously don't understand..Losing someone you thought you knew so well that you loved them.. When I think about it, atleast a month ago we were together, telling eachother we love eachother..And the way I felt. I feel empty and lonely all the time now, not seeing how someone could be as cruel enough to play with someone elses heart. I always have these feelings that if I gave him another chance..He wouldn't do it. But then I know he would, once a cheater always a cheater. The way I feel is weird, it's like my heart says yes..But my head says no. No one is giving me any advice on what to do, how to forget him.. I'm just so confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment